What is Mobile Deposit Capture?
Mobile Deposit Capture allows a person to use their smart phone to take a photo of a check and deposit it into their bank account without ever having to physically take the check to the bank.
To deposit a check, begin by properly endorsing the check you’ll be depositing and include the words “For Mobile Deposit Only.”
Open and login to your account using the TS Bank Mobile Money app on your smart phone and click on the “Deposit” icon. Choose “Deposit Check” and then select the account in to which you are depositing. The app will prompt you to enter the amount of the check, take a photo of the front of the check along with a photo of the back of the check.
Hit next to review your deposit and if correct, confirm it. You can check the status of your deposit at any time by viewing your deposit history. Making a deposit with the TS Bank Mobile Money app is quick and secure!
We also have a video tutorial where you can see each step here.
What are the benefits of using Mobile Deposit Capture?
- It’s available 24/7
- It’s very simple to use – just point and click
- Avoid unnecessary trips to the bank
- Encrypted to keep your financial information safe
Frequently asked questions about Mobile Deposit Capture
- Are there any limits on the dollar amount of deposits I can submit?
- You may not deposit more than $5,000 per check per day and not more than $10,000 total deposits per day.
- Are there any fees associated with using Mobile Deposit Capture?
- Not at this time.
- How will I know when TS Bank processes my deposit?
- The deposit will post to your account as a “Mobile Deposit.”
- When will my deposit post to my account?
- Deposits made prior to 3:00 p.m. (CST) most often will be posted by 7:00 p.m. when nightly processing has occurred.
Click here to download a PDF that includes even more FAQs.